Currently I'm hosting a bunch of static HTML files (with CSS, JS, images, ...) inside a plane nginx container. Mostly nginx:alpine [https://hub.docker.com/_/nginx/], but sometimes also openresty/openresty:alpine [https://hub.docker.com/r/openresty/openresty/] and other similar containers, to be precise. The odd thing is,
> For a newer version to this post, have a look at Upgrading Postgres Docker containers [https://peter.grman.at/upgrading-postgres-docker-containers/] Postgres version 10 is here [https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/New_in_postgres_10] - well actually it's out for couple months already, but I finally got to use it.
Few days ago I was struggling to set up authorization on requests to my Web API. The major Problem was missing sessions. You can read more here: Request Authorization in ASP.NET Web API [https://peter.grman.at/request-authorization-in-asp-net-web-api/]. After I set it up, it was running and everything seemed
> Long post about all the steps I did can be found here: How I managed to connect from Mono in Linux to Oracle [https://peter.grman.at/how-i-managed-to-connect-from-mono-in-linux-to-oracle/] If you are using ServiceStack.OrmLite it is extremely easy in the end: > Attention! This solution might bring problems with it if
> TL;DR How to connect Mono in Linux to Oracle [https://peter.grman.at/how-to-connect-mono-in-linux-to-oracle/] I'm in the process of migrating a ASP.NET MVC application to Mono and Linux. We made the decision to have easier deployment for our clients based on Docker-containers. Looking at Mono's compatibility list [http: